How we can help
Our one-to-one coaching and mentoring programmes help individuals improve their performance by developing their leadership capability and personal skills.
Programmes are completely tailored to suit the individual’s schedule and budget. Whether you are a senior executive or new to leadership and management, our experts will work with you to help you achieve your personal and business goals. We can combine face to face with telephone and email coaching giving you the flexibility to plan and manage ahead.
Discover more about our consultants who will support you.
Typically coaching may be provided as a means of:
- Developing a talent pool of future senior leaders
- Helping executives who may be new to a role to focus and make impact quickly
- Providing an independent and supportive sounding board for Senior Executives who are leading complex programmes
Benefits to your business
- Enable individuals to acquire the knowledge, skills and techniques needed to perform effectively in the workplace by motivating, challenging and guiding them
- Set better personal and business goals and achieve them more quickly
- Enhanced leadership and confidence to achieve improved results
- Move the individual and the business to the next level of performance
- Develop specific skills and approaches designed to improve personal performance and corporate effectiveness.
Discover five reasons to train with EEF and how EEF training helps businesses maximise employee potential, improve staff engagement, increase productivity and create more dynamic and future focused businesses.
Further reading and tips on coaching and mentoring