Transform the way your business manages training and development. Take the pressure off non-specialists and relieve your skilled workers to focus on what they’re good at.
Our specialists become an extension of your business to look after organising, administrating and scheduling for the training and development across your workforce.
Who is it for?
Our managed training service is designed for medium and large companies without a dedicated training department who need to organise, book and manage multiple training courses for the workforce.
What are your benefits?
- Improve productivity by removing the resource intensive and time consuming tasks associated with organising training programmes
- Eliminate waste in your training spend with a dedicated and skilled account team to oversee and optimise your entire training activity
- Reduce training spend through leveraging EEF’s economies of scale and relationships with training providers
- Improve the quality and effectiveness of your training programmes with up-to-date knowledge and expertise on training and the training market
How do we work?
We provide a portfolio of services that are built around your specific needs.
- Dedicated and named account team: we keep the account teams small so that we are a true extension of your business, you’ll get to know them and they’ll get to know you. Each team consists of an Account Manager, your main contact, they’re supported by a lead Administrator and Administration team.
- A central point for all training enquiries: signposting back to the business if required
- Management of training bookings: from requirement, to sourcing a supplier, scheduling dates, raising purchase order, delivery, post course feedback and invoicing
- Training needs analysis: Ensuring your training programme is supportive of your business strategy and goals
- Guidance and advice on training solutions: this ensures you get the right course for your needs. For example; do they require a full Fork Lift Truck course or a refresher? What are the legal requirements and the minimum requirement from the business - as this is often different to the legal requirement?
- Supporting internal teams: feeding back from enquiries from the business.
- Management Information: weekly or monthly spend information, feedback and supplier issues
- Supplier management: management of all Suppliers, this includes; Sourcing new suppliers, negotiation of fee’s, regular reviews, payments and dealing with any complaints and or terminating contracts
- Managing training records: management of all training records either via your Learning Management System or an EEF System
Why choose EEF?
EEF’s managed service is unique as we don’t operate a call centre model, but provide and named account team to support your business. This means that we’ll get to know you and your business and will be able to spot any anomalies in your activity and be able to respond knowledgeably about any query you have with your training or your account.
By working with EEF you also benefit from over 120 years’ experience working with manufacturing.