Senior Sales and event coordinator Woodland Grange
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the multi award winning team at EEF Venues, named ‘No 1 Small Group’ in the Venue Verdict Awards 2014 and one of only fourteen conference venues in the UK to have achieved the Accredited in Meetings (AIM) Gold Award for superb meeting room facilities.
Woodland Grange is a stunning residential conference venue in Warwickshire with 114 bedrooms and 26 meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 200. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a forward thinking team in a building full of character, state-of-the-art facilities, 16 acres of beautiful grounds - and a convenient location at the heart of the motorway network (the M40, M42, M6 and M69 are all within a 20 minute drive).
We are looking for a candidate with a great personality and passion for the hospitality industry to join the team at our flagship venue in Leamington Spa.
The ideal candidate must have experience in meetings and events sales in a busy Hotel/Conference environment.
- Receive telephone sales enquiries and convert into contracted bookings through generating proposals and following up with clients through effective communication
- To liaise with clients in the co-ordination of event bookings
- To assist the Conference and Reservations Manager in achievement of monthly sales revenue targets
- Effective diary management to ensure optimisation of letting capacity and yield achievement
- Undertake after sales telephone activity post event as well as regular customer relationship management (CRM) activity.
- Arrange and conduct show rounds of the Venue
Email your CV with covering letter to Ichaplin@eef.org.uk