The value of gold
Once again, EEF Venues’ has secured Gold Standard Accreditation in BDRC Continental’s VenueVerdict Accreditation Programme for the third quarter of 2015 across each of its three venues. Having secured Best Small Group in the BDRC Continental VenueVerdict Awards for the last two consecutive years, there is every possibility of a hat trick performance in 2016 based on current results.
David Vaughton, director of venues for EEF Venues, shares five reasons why attaining gold status is so valuable to the business.
1. BDRC Continental’s VenueVerdict Accreditation Programme is the only meeting venue accreditation scheme that is determined entirely by genuine, verified customer feedback so the credibility that comes with this ranking is priceless in terms of reputation.
2. Achieving gold standard quarter after quarter shows the consistency of our quality standards and customer satisfaction levels.
3. As only 36 meetings venues throughout the UK and Ireland have currently achieved gold standard to date, it places EEF Venues in an elite tier of venues.
4. Gold is synonymous with customer service excellence so it reflects the calibre of our teams and their pride of place.
5. The true value of gold can be measured in terms of client loyalty, business development and, ultimately, the bottom line.