A great opportunity has arisen to join our multi-award winning team as an Evening Services Support / Conference Porter, at our flagship venue Woodland Grange, in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
We are looking for someone who will be the key contact on site outside of normal working hours. The role is varied and will include helping our residential clients with any issues, maintaining the security of the building and its contents and to assist with setting up meeting rooms.
Woodland Grange is a beautiful 4-star hotel and conference venue, with 114 bedrooms and 26 meeting rooms. It is a building full of character, with state-of-the-art facilities, picturesque grounds and a convenient, central location.
- Responsible for the security of all staff and visitors to the site during allocated shifts.
- Monitoring of CCTV camera equipment and reporting incidents outside of normal operating practices.
- Internal and external patrols of the site: residential monitoring to take place on all shifts, external patrols during single guard shifts can be performed via camera equipment.
- Preparation of training/meeting rooms using function sheets. Installing the correct number of tables, chairs and relevant materials. Maintaining the high standards expected.
- Assistance with room clearing: this could include assisting the bar manager on busy occasions with clearing tables and re-arranging furniture, to clearing and re-arranging training rooms.
- Ordering of newspapers as required and delivery to appropriate bedrooms/public areas.
- Dealing with client requests, including the supply of furniture and equipment.
- Taking deliveries, including movement and correct storage.
- Responsibility for fire and crime prevention; checking delegate badges, room allocation and acting as Fire Warden in emergencies.
- Customer service/relations.
- Low level maintenance.
- Report logging.
Contact Polly on 07711 761301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org