EEF Venues are looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our team based at Woodland Grange, Leamington Spa.
Currently working within the hospitality business, you will be looking for your next challenge; a role where you can apply your current skills, whilst developing and learning new areas of the industry.
Woodland Grange is an award winning, 4 star, residential conference venue. It has state-of-the-art facilities, picturesque grounds and a convenient, central location. The business is growing year on year, providing excellent opportunities for progression.
Reporting to the Assistant Operations Manager your key responsibilities will be:
To contribute to the professional day to day running of the operation, ensuring customer expectations are not only met but exceeded.
• Motivating the team to provide first class customer service and satisfaction, managing performance where required.
• Ensuring the team consistently adheres to company standards and policies.
• Ensuring Health and Safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
• Working towards and completing daily, weekly and monthly targets.
To be successful you will:
• Currently be working in a Food and Beverage role within a hospitality, contract catering, or restaurant environment.
• Have exceptional customer service skills, high standards and excellent attention to detail.
• You will have an engaging personality, a real flair for team work and the leadership skills to manage the department in the Assistant Manager’s absence.
• Previous experience of running a bar, including stock control, cashing up and staff rotas would be advantageous.
• Full-time – 40 hours per week as required, working 5 days out of 7
Contact Polly on 07711 761301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org