Potential candidates looking for a fulfilling and exciting hospitality career are invited to come and view the facilities at Woodland Grange and meet existing staff at this Open Day.
EEF's award winning venue, Woodland Grange is recruiting for a number of exciting roles, and aspiring teams members are invited to this free Open Day to meet staff and view the facilities. The Leamington Spa venue is set in 16 acres of land and boasts state-of-the art facilities.
The roles available include:
Full time managers and supervisors
Reporting to the Operations Manager the selected applicants will be:
- Trained to run shifts efficiently
- Responsible for overseeing service, ensuring a high standard of operation
- Responsible for managing and motivating colleagues on duty
- Carrying out administrative duties as required including rotas
Full and part time food and beverage assistants
Reporting to the managers and supervisors the selected candidates will be:
- Playing a major role in providing excellent customer service and efficiency for our guests
- Ensuring high standards are maintained at all times
- Consistently following required processes to achieve our high standards
We are always looking for casual members of staff to support in all of our operational areas. You should be flexible to meet the required hours and have an excellent level of customer service.
October 4th, 4pm to 7pm
Please remember to bring your full CV on the day!
Who should attend?
- Anybody looking to progress their career within the hospitality business
- Candidates who are looking for both permanent and casual hours
- Those who want to find out more about progressing their career with EEF Venues
- Committed individuals who have excellent customer service skills
This Open Day is free to attend. Register your interest by emailing email@example.com
This is an unique opportunity to join Woodland Grange's professional team and develop your skills and experience:
- Find out what Woodland Grange offers in terms of employee benefits
- Gain an understanding of why staff who join WG stay with us – understand our culture
- Interact with staff to obtain real life insights
- Have the opportunity ask questions