Our flagship venue, Woodland Grange in Leamington Spa, are looking for a talented Food and Beverage Manager to join the team.
Woodland Grange, based in Leamington Spa offers the best of all worlds – a rich heritage dating back to Victorian times with contemporary facilities ranging from complimentary, superfast internet access to a state-of-the-art fitness room, sauna and Jacuzzi.
We pride ourselves on our award winning facilities and excellent staff engagement, ensuring that that the customer journey is second to none.
If you feel you have the right skills and attributes then we'd love to hear from you!
As Food and Beverage Manager you will have responsibility for the day to day operation of the Food and Beverage Service Department comprising the Restaurant, Bar, Coffee Lounge and room service for our residential guests.
We pride ourselves on delivering a professional and friendly customer service, ensuring attention to detail, optimising upselling opportunities and ensuring that the team are motivated to deliver the same standards.
You will have responsibility for rosters and general admin, including recording timesheets and interviewing new team members with the support of both the Venue Manager and the Operations Manager. You will also have responsibility for cost controls within your remit.
You will need to have excellent customer service skills, be reliable, motivated and have the ability to lead by example. Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
You should be flexible in your approach, working 5 out of 7 days to meet the business needs.
Key Role Behaviours:
- Providing leadership which utilises the full potential of the team.
- Promoting effective relationships with individuals and infernal departments to ensure overall venue success.
- Developing skills and knowledge relating to the role remit.
- Setting measurable performance standards, objectives and goals to be achieved.
- Reviewing and improving quality and service standards by assessing current practices.
- Anticipating potential problems and business opportunities.
- Demonstrating a systematic approach to organisation and administration.
- Focusing on producing results through encouraging high achievement.
What we offer to you:
- Award winning employer
- The opportunity to join a first class, award winning employer
- Competitive salary
- 26 days annual leave each year (plus Statutory Bank Holidays)
- Free parking
- Pension scheme with matched contributions up to 8%
- Free access to onsite gym
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discount vouchers
- Health cash plan
- Training and development opportunities
Contact Polly on 07711 761301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org