The EEF Photography Awards:
The winners of this year's EEF ‘Made in Britain’ Photography Awards have been announced at a celebration event at the House of Commons.
Thank you to everyone that took the time to participate and congratulations to our winners, runners-up and highly commended entries.
See our winning images
If you have any queries relating to the Photography Awards please contact Stuart Biddle on 020 7654 1501 or email email@example.com
So, how do you identify what is Made in Britain?
We searched for photographs that capture British products, components or processes in abstract form or in their full glory.
Images could be of anything from turbines to ceramic pots, steel rods to silicon chips - the theme is open to entrant's interpretation as long as they can explain how their images depict our theme - 'Made by Britain'.
Manufacturers close to you
Once again, this year we teamed up with the Made by Britain campaign, a project run by the Associate Parliamentary Manufacturing Group to inspire a new public perception and celebrate British design and manufacturing. As part of their campaign they have identified manufacturing companies located throughout Britain.
Companies who have signed up to the campaign were encouraged to open their facilities to allow our photographers access for the competition.
Photography Awards Categories
- Best photograph by an amateur photographer
- Best photograph by a professional photographer
- Best photograph by a 14-19 year old photographer
New this year - enter images taken on your smartphone, tablet or other mobile devices
> Read about our entry categories
Our photography awards offer the chance to win a share of our £5000 prize fund
- Win a share of our £5000 prize fund to help you buy the very latest, high-end equipment
- You and your business will get high-profile media exposure - a showcase of the best images will be used in our print media and public relations activity
- Enter your own images into our competition and help us redefine the public perception of manufacturing